Up to 40% off electric cars with salary sacrifice
Car. Charger. Energy. The whole package
What type of car purchase is right for your business?
- Salary Sacrific – save up to 40% by using electric vehicles
- Business Contract Hire (BCH)
- Personal Contract Hire (PCH)
Save your team up to 40% on brand new electric car with Salary Sacrifice
What is Salary Sacrific?
Save your team up to 40% on brand new electric car with salary sacrifice
Help your business improve your team’s engagement and retention and attract new talent all while meeting your sustainability goals and saving on National Insurance.
It’s free to join and easy to set up. You can get going in as little as 2 weeks.
What do your team get with their new car?
- A brand new electric car
- A free home charger
- 5,000 miles of free charge
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Servicing, maintenance, repairs and AA breakdown cover
What is Business Contract Hire (BCH)?
Business Contract Hire (BCH) is very popular among companies, and it works the same as Personal Contract Hire (PCH), although it is exclusive to businesses. As with PCH, the contract is based on a fixed term and mileage, but the difference is that you can claim back some of the VAT.
Here are some positives for BCH and some things to remember:
- For an additional monthly fee, you can have a complete hassle-free experience, some lease companies will offer maintenance packages that will cover nearly every hassle associated with owning a vehicle.
- Some of or all of the VAT on the rental can reclaimed, depending on if the vehicle is solely for business use.
- The monthly repayments often work out cheaper than buying the car.
- Your company/business fleet will always have the latest cars and technology, so will benefit from the latest fuel-saving developments.
- You will agree to a maximum annual-mileage figure, beware of excess-mileage charges if this is exceeded.
- You will not have the option to purchase the vehicle at the end of the agreement. If you would like to keep the vehicle at the end of the contract, then perhaps a different funding method might be better for you?
- You must ensure that the car is properly insured and maintained. Standard wear and tear are allowed – you can check the fair wear and tear guide at the beginning of your agreed lease to make yourself aware of what may be deemed as acceptable.
So, is business contract hire the right option for you? This option is perfect for businesses and companies looking for a fleet of cars, each individually catered to the needs of the employee. Being flexible with the changing market in companies, BCH agreements are generally between 12 and 48 months long, which allows the company to respond to changes in employee requirements rather than alternative methods.
What is Personal Contract Hire (PCH)?
Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is, in effect, a long-term rental, and it’s ideal if you aren’t bothered about keeping the car at the end of the agreement. It is also referred to as a “personal lease”. You simply make fixed monthly payments for the agreed period and when the contract ends you return the vehicle.
Here are some positives for PCH, and some things to remember:
- There’s no need to worry about reselling your car, because you simply hand it back at the end of the agreement.
- Your monthly payments will be lower than they would be if you were buying the car over the same length of contract.
- Maintenance packages are usually available at an extra cost and cover you for the servicing of your vehicle.
- You get the opportunity to drive a new car that you may not have been able to afford otherwise.
- You cannot buy the car at the end of your agreement. If you want to do this, then an alternative type of contract would be better for you.
- You agree to an annual mileage limit, and you will be charged an excess charge if you exceed this.
- You are tied into the contract for a fixed term. If you cancel the contract early or make changes, charges may apply.
- Make sure to keep your vehicle maintained to a good standard. The BVRLA offer a fair wear and tear guide which outlines what would be considered as expected under normal usage. However, damage can often result in costly bills if you don’t get it fixed. You should familiarise yourself with this at the beginning of your agreed lease to make yourself aware what is acceptable.
So, is personal contract hire right for you? Perhaps, if you don’t do too many miles and would like to have a new car every few years.
Step 1: How many employees in your business?
Step 2: Which of these would you like further information on?
Step 3: Do you have the facility to charge the vehicles at home and at work?
Step 4: What are you interested in?
Please click ‘Request Quotation’
How does salary sacrifice work for my team?
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Your team choose a brand new EV
It’s like cycle-to-work, but with no upfront cost for you or your team.
Paid through their salary
They automatically pay for the car through their gross salary each month.
And make tax savings
Your team save on Income Tax and National Insurance, and pay a little company car tax.
How can salary sacrifice benefit my company?
Attract and keep the best talent
75% of employees say they’re more likely to stay because of their employee benefits package
Hit your sustainability goals
Pay less National Insurance
Free to set up and easy to run
What’s different about our salary sacrifice scheme?
The whole package from RMBC
We offer everything for you to hit the road: car, charger, energy, insurance, servicing, maintenance, breakdown and tyres. The lot.
5 star customer service
The only 5 star rated EV salary sacrifice scheme on Trustpilot.
Free home charger
If your team have off-street parking we throw in a free home charger with standard installation. If they don’t, they’ll get free public charging credit.
First 5,000 miles free
Hit the road with 5,000 miles of free charge. With off-street parking or on public charging.
Test drive days for your team
We organise drive days for your team so they get to experience the cars first-hand. It’s a great way to get your team together and get them excited about EVs.
Simple public charging
We offer a super-slick, super-easy charging experience. One card and app, thousands of chargers, all in one place.
How does my business join?
Give us a few details about your business, and we’ll be in touch to get you all set up.
We’ll organise test drive days for your team and give you everything you need to promote the scheme.
Your team choose their cars
With impartial expert advice from our team, we’ll guide you to the perfect electric vehicle for you.
Our HR portal makes it super easy to manage your scheme, with support from your dedicated account manager too.
Do you run a small business?
If you’re looking for a car for yourself, you can still snap up a new EV with great tax savings if you pay yourself a salary.
How do I implement a salary sacrifice scheme?
To join our electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme, we first need to sign up your company and you will then be contacted by our awesome team to help you join. If you need more information on all the in and outs of a salary sacrifice scheme the details from HMRC are found here.
Do employers have to offer salary sacrifice?
What are the salary sacrifice costs to the employer?
It’s a win-win. You get to supercharge your employee benefits package and your team can save up to 40% when they switch to an electric vehicle.
Got other questions about leasing an electric vehicle?
Please get in touch
“We used Review My Business Costs to source a better rate on our business energy. I had been contacted by our current supplier who explained that the rates had increased, after passing on the rate to Review My Business Costs they were able to beat the quote I had been offered and save us money on our energy bill for the coming year.
Review My Business Costs were extremely helpful and provided more than one quote to make sure that we secured the contract that best suited our business energy needs. He dealt with the switch over and paperwork on our behalf and made the whole process painless.”
Review My Business Costs welcomes AFFILIATES