BUSINESS LEASING is a VERY TAX / COST EFFICIENTway to INVEST IN BUSINESS EQUIPMENT
When leasing you will get your NEW EQUIPMENT NOW, rather than when budgets allow.
A lease option is SIMPLE AND SAFE – with the FIXED COST throughout the lease period there will be NO CHANGES or unpredictability to watch out for.
Your business can STAY UP TO DATE with the LATEST EQUIPMENT! Leasing provides you with the OPTION OF UPGRADING the NEW EQUIPMENT at ANY STAGE throughout the agreement by simply RESTRUCTURING THE LEASING SCHEDULE
OFFSET 100% of the rentals against your TAX LIABILITY to MAXIMISE TAX EFFICIENCY.
BUSINESS LEASING is a SMART INVESTMENT SOLUTION which creates FLEXIBLITY and benefits companies in so many ways.
Here are some key reasons why so many organisations like yours use leasing as an alternative to cash or a bank facility.
- Keep CASH FLOW WITHIN THE BUSINESS rather than handing over a LUMP SUM for a DEPRECIATING ASSET.
- Get the NEW EQUIPMENT based upon YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS, not just when budgets allow.
- Enjoy FANTASTIC TAX ADVANTAGES, PAYMENTS ARE TAX DEDUCTABLE unlike using cash.
- Keep up with the LATEST TECHNOLOGY with the ability to UPGRADE AT ANY TIME throughout the lease period.
- STRUCTURE LEASE PAYMENTS to suit YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
- PROTECT EXISTING CREDIT LINES by using leasing as an ALTERNATIVE FUNDING FACILITY.
- SPREAD THE COST of your purchases in line with the return on the investment.
- SPREAD THE COST OF THE VAT which is PAID IN INTALLMENTS rather than as a lump sum up—front (excluding Hire/ Lease Purchase agreements).
Get connected with Review My Business Costs today